- The Everlast Log is stronger and more stable for log cabins
- The Everlast Log is resistant to warping, twisting and settling because it is a more structurally stable loghome solution.
- The Everlast Log is resistant to movement, shrinkage and checking because it is kiln-dried to 15% or below moisture content.
- The Everlast Log is resistant to decay because it is kiln-dried below the 19% fungi threshold.
- The Everlast Log walls are full length up to 28' in length. This eliminates unsightly log joints and reduces the possibility of air and water infiltration.
* Looking for the best log homes kit? All of our cabins are manufactured with H-Logs unless otherwise specified. D-Logs are available for an additional cost.